onsdag 22 mars 2017

Nathan Page's autograph and me totally fangirling about it


I had to pospone my entry about the Tutankhamun exhibition I went to yesterday, because look what arrived in the post today!!! It is Nathan Page's autograph! I asked an Internet friend who was going to Nathan's High Tea on 4th March if she could ask for an autograph for me and he was kind enough to actually do it

Nathan Page, photo by Sam Mcadam-Cooper
Since Swedish postal service is really not what it has been (I do wonder from time to time what Axel Oxenstierna - who founded the Swedish post office - would say about it really...) and I have been somewhat worried it would get lost on the way across half the world really. This has made me quite secretive about it and only a select few have seen it up until now when I have it in my hand.

As I have said many times before, I went into Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries as a fan of Essie Davis. This because her film The Babadook,which I saw first, became extremely personal to me (I have written all about it here.) and I sort of looked up what more she had done (that I could watch through Swedish Netflix) and I totally fell in love with Miss Fiher's Murder Mysteries and Jack Robinson and Nathan Page came into my life as part of that.

The, by far, most popular entry to this blog is the one I wrote about Jack in November last year (It can be found here.) and I really think Nathan is a very good actor. Both he and Essie are phenomenal when it comes to making subtle emotions with their facial expressions. Nathan seems to be a kind and nice person in real life and he also seems perfectly fine taking a backseat to Essie/Phryne which is all too rare in male actors.

I am so fangirling over all of this. I know it is just a piece of paper and I am sure he forgot all about me the moment he had written it, but it is my piece of paper and he has written it for me!

I doubt you will ever see this Nathan, but thank you so very much for the autograph! It means a lot to me and you have totally made my day! Twice (Once when I got to know Debra had got it for me and today when it finally arrived.)! ❤️




Photo of Nathan used in this post was taken by Sam Mcadam-Cooper.

2 kommentarer: